We look forward to welcoming you back to The Home of Jump Racing, after the pandemic enforced break.
At the recent BLC meeting, it was agreed to RECOMMEND the following good practice COVID protocols to bookmakers:
- Bookmakers and their staff should all be double jabbed and have any booster when offered dependent on personal circumstances;
- Bookmakers and staff should undertake a regime of weekly Lateral Flow COVID testing;
- Bookmakers and staff should not attend if they are feeling unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days;
- Hand sanitisers to be provided by bookmakers for customer and staff use; joints and frequently touched items to be cleaned regularly throughout the day;
- Face masks and gloves to be provided by bookmakers for themselves & staff and used when working indoors or in crowded places.
Please remember that there is no longer a Badge Box in operation. Badges and tickets for both days of the Showcase are now available online by following the link in the separate message on the AGT website.
Should you wish to drop off your equipment in the betting rings, early vehicular access for bookmakers is available although all vehicles must be off site and back in the usual bookmaker parking areas by 10.30. Please note that gate staff will require a scan of either an Annual Member’s Badge, or a daily admission ticket for each person in your vehicle prior to allowing access.
Pitching in times for The Showcase are 90 mins for Rails & Tatts; 60 mins for Best Mate & See You Then Terrace (Courtyard).
For information, there are extensive major roadworks in and around Cheltenham including significant disruption at junction 11 of the M5. The roadworks impact mainly travel from the south and west, but displaced traffic is causing congestion elsewhere in the area. We recommend that you check the latest traffic bulletins and allow more time for your journey if required.
A reminder that ATM provider ICE has entered into administration, therefore there will be no ATMs or cash management facilities on site. Customers are being notified and advised to bring cash with them if they intend to use it for betting purposes.
Finally, we hope that you have a successful and enjoyable Showcase Meeting at Cheltenham Racecourse.