Bookmakers attending race meetings from 17th May to 20th June 2021 should note the following: -
- A list of the successful 'opt in' numbers will be shown on the AGT website within the 'Racecourse Arrangements From 17th May 2021' news item two days before each meeting in the afternoon.
- All successful opt-ins MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm the day before the relevant meeting with the name, telephone number and email address of each person attending. There can be no walk-ups on the day.
- Where applicable, bookmakers must pre-pay for their betting badge and staff tickets.
- Please note that there is a maximum of two staff per joint (i.e. bookmaker plus one) unless otherwise stated. At Arc tracks, Beverley, Chester and Goodwood three staff per joint (i.e. bookmaker plus two) are permitted.
In addition to the above, the RCA advises as follows: -
- Bookmakers and staff must wear face coverings unless exempt or while eating/drinking.
- Bookmakers will be responsible for provision of any other PPE or risk mitigation arrangements for themselves and their staff in line with their own risk assessments.
- All bookmakers should ensure they have hand sanitiser dispensers for use by the public and staff.
- Bookmakers should be able to accept debit cards and operate cashless. Bookmakers may choose to accept cash and, where this is the case, sanitised cash should be used to pay out.