From the 19th July onwards Bookmakers must purchase their Daily Betting Badges online in advance for all ARC courses, there will be no facility to purchase at the site on the day. Online purchase can be made until 11am on the Raceday with the e-ticket being delivered straight to a smartphone via e-mail. These can also be printed for presentation if preferred. N.B. Transaction fees of £2.50 are no longer payable and refunds will be made within 30 days for transaction fees already paid.
The online Daily Betting Badge fee will give admission for the bookmaker and one member of staff as well as including the AGT daily fee.
Bookmakers with multiple pitches must buy a ticket for each pitch.
For bookmakers who are annual members, there is the option to buy a badge with the payment reduced by 1x. These badges will not include an admission barcoded ticket and you will need to scan your annual member badge to gain entry to the site.
The Annual Marketing Fees are now payable via the Bookmaker DBB pages.
***Please follow these guidelines for the advance purchase of Daily Betting Badges across all our racecourses***
We ask that bookmakers use their trading name on the booking form when purchasing their Daily Betting Badges online. This will ensure that the pitching up process is as efficient as possible and also assist with the refund process where applicable.
If you are not attending a meeting but have pre-purchased a Daily Betting Badge, the refund process is to reply to the confirmation or ticket email that you have received requesting a refund at the earliest opportunity and no later than when gates open for that particular meeting. The same process applies if requesting a refund for an additional staff member ticket that is no longer required. The tickets will be cancelled and a refund will be processed back to the card on which the purchase was made.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, a refund is required after the gates have opened (e.g. you have attended the racecourse in the hope of getting a pitch from outside the numbers, but all pitches are full), then again reply to the confirmation email explaining the circumstances and the request will be confirmed via the Refunds Department once cross-referenced with the information supplied to the racecourse on the day by the Betting Ring Manager. All refund queries should be made by replying to the confirmation email.
If you experience any issues with the booking process please DO NOT contact AGT. Instead, contact the relevant number below in normal business hours, alternatively contact the racecourse directly.
Doncaster, Yarmouth, Newcastle, Sedgefield, Southwell, Uttoxeter, Wolverhampton – contact 01302 499 731.
Bath, Brighton, Chepstow, Ffos Las, Fontwell, Hereford, Lingfield, Royal Windsor, Worcester – contact 01342 831 791
Go to the racecourse website and purchase the bookmaker’s tickets using the promo code WBTRB (see example below).
use these links for quick access to the ticket section of each racecourse
1. Choose your course
- Bath Racecourse https://tickets.bath-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Brighton Racecourse https://tickets.brighton-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Chepstow Racecourse https://tickets.chepstow-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Doncaster Racecourse https://tickets.doncaster-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Ffos Las Racecourse https://tickets.ffoslasracecourse.com/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Fontwell Park Racecourse https://tickets.fontwellpark.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Great Yarmouth https://tickets.greatyarmouth-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Hereford Racecourse https://tickets.hereford-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Lingfield Park Racecourse https://tickets.lingfieldpark.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Newcastle Racecourse https://tickets.newcastle-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Royal Windsor Racecourse https://tickets.windsor-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Sedgefield Racecourse https://tickets.sedgefield-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Southwell Racecourse https://tickets.southwell-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Uttoxeter Racecourse https://tickets.uttoxeter-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Wolverhampton Racecourse https://tickets.wolverhampton-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
- Worcester Racecourse https://tickets.worcester-racecourse.co.uk/shop/cart.pl?myaction=choose_event
2. Choose the date of the meeting you are attending
3. Enter the promotion code WBTRB and apply code
The special bookmakers tickets will then appear.
Select the appropriate ticket and proceed to check out. You will receive an email confirmation confirming the reservation. E-tickets will be emailed in plenty of time, ready to be scanned at the entrance.